Thursday 26 January 2012

NIGERIAN KINGS OF COMEDY SHOW



Nigerian Kings of Comedy

This is one show i'm so looking forward to and also one u dont want to miss trust me!!
So many comedians are going to be present like Basketmouth, I Go Die, Senator, Bovi, Buchi etc, 
 Music performances by Davido and Flavour, Ha that day is going to be fire!!! I really cant wait.
Check below for the details of how to get ur tickets and also the venues.
London 12th February


Venue: Indigo2


Time:6pm


Ticket prices
Regular- £25-£35
V.I.P- £50 and £60
Kings Row- £75


Afterparty follows after at Proud2 @ 02 arena at 10pm
Price: £20
 (free entry with V.I.P comedy tickets)


Manchester 14th February


Venue: Birdcage


Time: 6pm


Ticket prices
£25-£40
Afterparty venue will be announced after the show!


For more info go to http://www.cokobar.com/ or call 07949806892





No comments:

Post a Comment