Monday 10 October 2011

PICTURES: ICE PRINCE E.L.I ALBUM LAUNCH

Wow!! Ice prince Zamani!! One of the most anticipated albums this year E.L.I(Everybody loves Ice prince) Album launch went down last night. Even though i wasn't there live, i got the opportunity of watching it live on my laptop thanks to hibuzz.com, so i practically was there in spirit hehe. The show was incredible, it was explosive, i could just feel the energy from my tv loll, I'm so proud of Ice prince his show was a success. This was definitely a night to remember, and to sum it up, Everybody Loves Ice Prince!!! .
Don't forget to buy his new album E.L.I from notjustok.com, its worth ur money!!

Here are some pictures below of the event!!

Ice Prince Zamani!!!!

D'Prince is Here!

Ice Rocking the stage!


CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE PICS

D'banj and D'prince rocking the stage

Bez

Funke Akindele! (Suliat kan!)

African rapper number one! M.I!

C.E.O of Chocolate city- Audu Maikori 


Denrele and Davido

D'banj doing his thing on stage

Olamide!!!

2face!!

Brymo, the guy with the hottest vocals

Tiwa Savage!

I.K and Funke Akindele

D'prince, Wizkid and Ice prince rocking the stage!




Photo Credit - TCD Photography!! Hes too much!
http://tcdconcept.com/photography/

No comments:

Post a Comment